Rishabh Pant was injured after his car accident
Indian cricketer Rishabh Pant was injured after his car collided with the splitter and caught fire while traveling from Delhi to Uttarakhand. Pant had dozed off while driving and that led to the crash, he told police. After being initially rushed to a local hospital, Pant was transferred to Max Hospital in Dehradun.
Here is all the important information available on Rishabh Pant’s accident.
1) Rishabh Pant’s car had an accident near Roorkee in Uttarakhand. He was going to visit his family.
2) The incident happened around 5:30 a.m.
3) Pant was driving his Mercedes car which caught fire after colliding with the splitter. Pant broke the windshield to escape the vehicle.
4) Rishabh has two cuts to his forehead, a torn ligament in his right knee and also injured his right wrist, ankle and toe and suffered abrasion injuries to his back.
5) Rishabh’s condition remains stable and is currently under observation at Max Hospital, Dehradun.
6) The cricketer informed the police that he had dozed off a bit while driving and that is how the accident happened.
7) Uttarakhand CM Pushkar Singh Dhami said that all costs of Pant’s treatment will be borne by the state government.
8) Pant had recently been part of the Indian team that won the Test series in Bangladesh. He was dropped from the Indian side of the T20I for the upcoming series against Sri Lanka and was supposed to travel to the NCA for strength and conditioning training ahead of the test series against Australia in February.
Featured Video of the Day
Video: Messi’s Argentina return to Buenos Aires after FIFA World Cup triumph
Topics discussed in this article